Serves: 4 Total time: 30 mins Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time: 20 mins
4 salmon steaks
Sea salt and black pepper
2 tbs Dijon mustard
2 tbs honey
2 tbs olive oil, divided
1 tsp horseradish, grated
800 g asparagus, trimmed
- Season salmon fillets lightly with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together mustard, honey, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and horseradish. Brush evenly over salmon steaks to coat and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss asparagus with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place each salmon steak on a double thickness of foil, about 12-by-12-inches, and arrange asparagus spears around each fillet. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly.
- Bake in the oven at 230˚C for 20 minutes or until asparagus are softened and salmon flakes easily.
- Carefully remove foil and serve warm.