Tasty and nourishing.
Serves: 6 Total time: 40 mins Preparation time: 10 mins Cooking time: 30 mins
1 onion, chopped
2 tbs olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
800g yellow string beans, cut in half
1 l chicken or vegetable stock
100g chorizo or similar sausage
Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Fry the onion in olive oil without browning.
- Add garlic and string beans, stir.
- Add broth and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the string beans are soft.
- Meanwhile, remove the skin from the sausage, slice it and cut each slice into 4.
- Blend half the soup in a blender. Return it to the remaining soup in the pot, mix well.
- Add the sausage and cook the soup for 10 minutes.
- Add finely chopped parsley and serve.
For additional photos and cooking details, please visit Easy Cook - Laka kuharica