Delicious, aromatic and refined!
Serves: 4 Total time: 25 mins Preparation time: 5 mins Cooking time: 20 mins
4 veal cutlets
2 tbs corn flour
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tbs butter
1 tbs olive oil
½ cup cream
½ cup sour cream
1 tsp grated lemon rind
2 tbs lemon juice
2 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tsp cracked black pepper
¼ tsp salt
- Slightly flatten the cutlets with a meat mallet.
- Combine corn flour, salt and pepper, dredge the cutlets through the mixture.
- Cook veal in butter and olive oil in a large pan for 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked as desired.
- Remove veal from the pan and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
- Mix and combine cream, sour cream, lemon rind, lemon juice, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Add the mix to the same pan, bring to the boil. Reduce flame and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
- Return the chops to the pan, coat with sauce.
Serve with pilaf and green salad.
For additional photos and cooking details, please visit Easy Cook - Laka kuharica